The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends helping Friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snkdoctor2
Soldier
snkdoctor2

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Friends helping Friends Empty
PostSubject: Friends helping Friends   Friends helping Friends Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct - 20:53

Last Minutes !
I'm an old guy, bedtime comes early, can't really stay up all nite till auctions close. Some members wait till last minute to bid a cent or so to win the auction. Then position themselves to make a profit. How about a little "work together " people ?
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Friends helping Friends   Friends helping Friends Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct - 20:59

sounds like u want u some meagan good..lol..id like to have me some too...shes urs for 2.50...cause i know arrff will bid that to get her
Back to top Go down
snkdoctor2
Soldier
snkdoctor2

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Friends helping Friends   Friends helping Friends Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct - 21:30

Shucks ! I've got a Mgood.com. I'm talking cooperation here people.
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Friends helping Friends   Friends helping Friends Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct - 16:10

Sorry Snake, I wait and grab, not as much as before, but still you got to go for the good ones.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Friends helping Friends   Friends helping Friends Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct - 18:29

New Poll Reveals New Jersey Voter Anxiety Over Healthcare and the EconomyLast update: 10/29/2008 5:27:00 PMMonmouth University Poll Finds New Jersey Citizens Believe Chronic Disease Prevention Key to Cost Savings TRENTON, N.J., Oct 29, 2008 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- A new survey of likely voters commissioned by the Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease in New Jersey and conducted by the Monmouth University Polling Institute found that two out of every three of the state's voters believe that chronic disease costs could lead to a new American economic crisis. The survey was conducted and analyzed by the Monmouth University Polling Institute. The telephone interviews were collected by Braun Research on October 15-18, 2008 with a statewide random sample of 900 registered voters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends helping Friends   Friends helping Friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends helping Friends
Page 1 of 1