The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Bulk Domain Renewals!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

New Bulk Domain Renewals! Empty
PostSubject: New Bulk Domain Renewals!   New Bulk Domain Renewals! Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 15:52

Latest Developments
1 - 10 of 92 [Total 10 Pages]
Move By: Weblo.com Member Support 12-Sep-2008

cheers Basketball
Hi Weblonians,

We have good news affraid for all Weblo domain owners. You can now extend multiple domains in bulk rather than one at a time. After feedback from members we made this a priority so that you can spend less time renewing domains and more time doing what you want. Sleep

It is important to remember that we do not have an automatic renewal feature. It is up to you to keep tabs on when your domains study are expiring and to renew them. Now it will be easier because you can renew multiple domains at the same time.

You are also able to sort your domains by name, registration or expiry date. Sorting by expiry date allows you to quickly determine which domains need to be extended soon.

Here's how it works:
Log in and click “My Weblo” (third from the left in the top menu), then under the “Manage Assets” category click “My Domains”. The list of domains now includes an Extend column.

Each row in a table has a dropdown box where you can choose to extend a domain for 1 to 10 years.

At the bottom of the list, there is a total displaying how much it will cost to extend those selected domains.

If you like your selection type your transaction password and confirm the selection.

Thanks, Weblo.com Member Support Razz
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

New Bulk Domain Renewals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bulk Domain Renewals!   New Bulk Domain Renewals! Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 17:47

That's cool, I'd like to be able to sort my other asset types too, like by name, registration date, hits, rank, and such.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/

Page 1 of 1