The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pass go earnings to be adjusted?

Go down 
+2
snkdoctor2
teigncraft02
6 posters
AuthorMessage
teigncraft02
Citizen

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Pass go earnings to be adjusted? Empty
PostSubject: Pass go earnings to be adjusted?   Pass go earnings to be adjusted? Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 13:29

Does anyone else have a new message on the asset earnings page of their "My Weblo", saying that Pass Go earnings will be adjusted because of automated hit generators?

I do not have any such devices on my pages ( infact I have no idea how to put one on!).

If this is anouther attempt by Weblo to limit the payments made to members who actually have some successfull assets, then I am out, as they say on some crappy TV show.

When will they ever learn ?
Back to top Go down
snkdoctor2
Soldier
snkdoctor2

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Pass go earnings to be adjusted?   Pass go earnings to be adjusted? Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 19:36

I've got that message also. Like you, I have no knowledge of automated hit generators. Guess this is a wait n see kind of a thing !
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Pass go earnings to be adjusted?   Pass go earnings to be adjusted? Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 21:47

there are some members here who,by their own thinking,felt like it was better to pay for hits through the various hit junction type sites,autosurf or etc..i personally have never messed with it either,but i do know the names of the ones that do...and i also hope weblo punishes them without pulling or penalizing us all with legitimate hits,,,i am sure they will,at least hope,,or like teign im friggin out too
Back to top Go down
nrmillions
Land Owner

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Pass go earnings to be adjusted?   Pass go earnings to be adjusted? Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 23:19

i figured once members starting getting high earnings per month they would cut pass go revenue again. I wouldnt be surprised if they make it 10 cents very soon. Then if people start making money again they will lower it to one penny per 1k hits, lol. If weblo keeps cutting peoples revenue it will be the end of weblo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/nrmillions/
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Pass go earnings to be adjusted?   Pass go earnings to be adjusted? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 0:30

I like it being posted thoug, granted I'm looking at a dollar for the month in pass go so far, not what they are looking for.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Pass go earnings to be adjusted?   Pass go earnings to be adjusted? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 9:59

NR-
if the google and yahoo ads are truly paid per impression, then i can see no way weblo could honestly lower the pass go...even if the per impression price is .05 which is kinda low,lets take my kim kardashian.com...it has 157,000 hits...at .05 per impression weblo.com pockets $7,870 they toss me $157 of that and pocket a cool $7,700, now run those numbers across every page that has hits....now....take into account their available pages with tons of hits they dont have to pay anyone anything.....the reality is Weblo is possible making millions/thousands per month off these paid per impression ads...heck lets run kimkardashian at .01 per impression
157.000 times .01 per impression equals $1,570
they toss me $157 and still pocket over $1000, truth told the scale of weblo payouts is designed that they will always make more,of course members can make $ but it is in lock step to weblos,,,which is how a business should be run
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Pass go earnings to be adjusted?   Pass go earnings to be adjusted? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 12:40

Payday is coming up again pretty quickly, so we'll see soon if this is a sign of reduced earnings or just a friendly reminder to play fairly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pass go earnings to be adjusted?   Pass go earnings to be adjusted? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pass go earnings to be adjusted?
Page 1 of 1