The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Available properties?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Available properties? Empty
PostSubject: Available properties?   Available properties? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 23:53

I know I have been a little self absorbed, but when the heck did they start autogenrating every bar, strip club and school in the world?
Back to top Go down
yavanna
Soldier

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Available properties?   Available properties? Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 1:46

Under your nose nole. That was an idea I had for us to do thinking we could host it.

Just a matter of cooperation and programing.

If it is happening I wish we had gotten their first. Just don't underestimate me. I'm a great researcher. I just want to work on the team of the "Senate"

Auto generation ends up working against itself.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Available properties?   Available properties? Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 7:10

well Nole the availabke properties doesny bother me quite as much..most businesses have a hired IST team that combs the internet for search patterns criteria etc,if then run across their own business listed as an address ranked high on a search it should prompt them to buy it at $2...if not all hells gone if a mom and pop or fortune 500 company wont buy their own business here at $2 a throw,,then the white towel is waving
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Available properties?   Available properties? Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 10:02

yavanna you may want to check member gabriellastjames...shes from san antonio i think,,,she registered almost every dang business down there early on...
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Available properties?   Available properties? Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 10:05

They are regestering school ie day cares, middles, elementary , high, obsecure colleges and even the driving school I went to when I was 16 was one of there first auto generates. It's growing at an alarming rate with Bars and resturants also. Not a big deal, properties domains what's the difference more clogs in the drain, but I feel the only reason they have free regs and open description character limits is to allow the auto generaters free reign. When they decide to shut them off, the free regs are gone which I don't care about, but will miss not having to count characters.
Back to top Go down
yavanna
Soldier

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Available properties?   Available properties? Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 10:18

C, early on doesn't mean anything when you can see google earth still has your house labeled as a lot of land. I'm talking all new territory!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Available properties?   Available properties? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Available properties?
Page 1 of 1