The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Empty
PostSubject: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 2:22

The trail was easy to follow although many alts were involved. Unlike other people that post and do not name. Well I don't believe in that. I dont want good weblo players blaming other good weblo players . I could be wrong and If I am well than im an ass.

Look at each of the profiles. Look how the pages are set up, look at the country they all come from. Look at the subjects on the profiles. Add it all up they are the same person. Funniest thing is to watch them sign on and off all in a row .

Warlock (99 percent sure )
Stephanie Seymour
LitaFord ( 99 percent sure)
Miranda May Kerr

Now you ask why would any of the above one star and thumb down they all look like there is no motive until you look at the real person behind the alts

wtf enterprises's -guilty of all the above and the first to log on lol

Now this guy just happens to be the one with all the thumbs up and second place in domain ratings . He fails to relize I don't care about thumbs or ratings . I have always said ratings are over rated lol. Look at any site that went down in stars and ill bet it was one of the above .
Hampton if you read this your domain still should be number one.

What am i going to do about it lol nothing i had fun figuring it out. Hell ill 5 ******
sexpert.com
xxxangels.com
xxxy.com

Not mad about the rating im mad that weblo lets people make alt accounts and people have the nerve to flaunt it . Its rampant. Im thinking of starting a hall of shame thread. For people that
belong there.
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 8:40

Yes, had no propblem with the thumbs down, meaningless except for front page link. the star pisses me off though finally got one going and it went from the 7's to the 5's overnight, was'nt very hard to figure out since their was only one person visting a few sites and the thumbs kept going down.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 10:08

between the copycats,thumbs downers and alt accounts Weblo needs to take steps quickly to banish these practices or they will lose very talented webmasters. Noone has time for childish antics and immature BS,especially pro bloggers,web designers and business owners...and people wonder why business's havent shown up yet??? Alt account sshould be deleted and no longer allowed, they should have never been and its deplorable that many very highly ranked weblo members used and may still uses alt accounts...
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 10:10

If anyone wants to help this poor girl recover with a 5star it would be apreciated she is quite distraught.

http://www.weblo.com/celebrity/Actress/Adrianne_Curry/456962/
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 10:13

5 stars a thumbs up and i tried to send u a $1 offer but ur min is set to $10?//sell her to me for $1~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 11:22

Well woke up with a hangover to see all my new sites low balled. wtf will be saying just that when he sees his ranking . First time for everything never rated under 5 as long as I have been playing but know what it feels good and now no one else has to worry about doing it or retaliation. Than again if you want to have immediate gratification. Hit him hard lol.

I know he wil delete the comments but at least he knows someone is watching
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 13:43

He called me a tosser !!! ( ok i had to look it up damn aussie)

Subject: Tosser
Date: Aug 19, 2008 12:00:41
Message: "Alt accounts", you say "at least five" you say .Pretty harsh accusations with nothing but conjecture to substantiate them.

Than came this one lol , guess i pushed a button
Subject: against terms of service
Date: Aug 19, 2008 12:26:05
Message: Forgive me if i am mistaken but arent most of your assets trademarked names and subject to take down deemed to be against terms of service ?

my reply

To: wtf enterprises
Subject: RE: against terms of service
Date: Aug 19, 2008 12:37:27
Message: only if you own the trademark and you don't. If you knew anything at all about domains. you would relize that the comapny ie IBM or the celebrity ie miranda kerr would have to send a cease and desist letter to weblo .
So in Reality all of weblo hell al of the web could be shut down, but people dont do it .

Now as far as you and me . Balls in your court or steph or miranda or lita or warlock not sure on the last two yet. The tosser comment lol im not the one pretending to be a girl. Its ok
just remember who started all this oh and have a nice day.

"ill kepp updating this s getting fun"

Subject: RE: RE: against terms of service
Date: Aug 19, 2008 12:43:07
Message: I think your problem is you probably dont have any real friends.Further more wheres your proof or is it just slander .
----------Original Message----------

"I have friends johny walker and jack daniels not to mention Bud Wiser ! anyway back to the emails "

Subject: RE: RE: RE: against terms of service
Date: Aug 19, 2008 12:54:45
Message: i have my ways lol , just one way was last night when you signed on the after you sign off the next alt comes on . than the next i think its kinda funny. I have others Im sure weblo tracks ip numbers . Face it your all of them.. you know im right .lol sue me for slander im shaking. Il go back and fourth with you all day .
RE: RE: against terms of service
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 14:08

large sierra mist and large buttered popcorn please...and a box of rasinets...thanks
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 14:09

am i a tosser then?.....yikes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 14:20

I think he stopped Sad well maybe there will be a sequel cheers
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 14:30

well is middle of the night in australia,,,i think....am more worried as to whether im a tosser or not....hmmm
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 14:59

love this one

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: against terms of service
Date: Aug 19, 2008 13:27:24
Message: Do your worst .I personally I think your a fool with no vision other than self Righteousness’ OH FOR THE RECORDS SHOW ME WHERE IT SAYS PEOPLE MAYNOT SHARE THE SAME IP ADRESS ? OR CO HABITATE.
RE: RE: RE: against terms of service

" never siad i wasnt self righteous '

Subject: TERMS OF SERVICE
Date: Aug 19, 2008 13:34:11
Message: THERE IS THIS THOUGH-c. transmit or make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, or racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
Comment By: ArrffdudeInc

Date: Aug 19, 2008 10:13:13
Yes I gave you one star -haveing alt accounts at least five is against the terms or service . Than using them all to one staring all sites so you can have a high rank well thats just childish .

Subject: RE: TERMS OF SERVICE
Date: Aug 19, 2008 13:54:02
Message: Now thats just reaching . At least be a man and admt its the truth Write to weblo go ahead I already did lmao. what are they going to do to tell me to stop. I got your attention my job is done. You low rate sites cant argue that .got you red handed there and all of weblo knows now., vulgar, obscene lol, Your a fake and a poser . also very weak at debating . The tosser comment i think thats against terms of service vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful. I would tell you to Go back under a rock but I am enjoing this .
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 15:15

'and the beat goes on...and the beat goes on....or...."sittin on the dock of the bay watchin the tide roll away just sittin on the dock o the bay wastin time....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 15:30

damn now ill be singing that song all day cpe

Subject: RE: RE: TERMS OF SERVICE
Date: Aug 19, 2008 14:14:01
Message: Tell you to stop or suspend your account up to them .personally I don’t feel the need to complain at present so they would only be acting on your email as for the rating of sites I would have thought the ability to rate high or low was a choice. The tosser bit would depend on it being either the Dictionary
Or the encyclopedia reference. This I will leave for you to conclude for yourself WITCH FITS YOU THE BEST I already know my preference for you, go on look it up while you’re enjoying yourself so much.

RE: TERMS OF SERVICE

Subject: RE: RE: RE: TERMS OF SERVICE
Date: Aug 19, 2008 14:22:01
Message: LOL like you calling me tosser has any affect on my life . Your the one staying awake trying to defend yourself . I had to look it up tp begin with;
Your slang well its not exactly universal. I do like the word and will use it the next time . I get angry at someone in the states. They will die laughing.
RE: RE: TERMS OF SERVICE

"now the one that ruined my day"

Subject: RE: RE: TERMS OF SERVICE
Date: Aug 19, 2008 14:15:31
RE: TERMS OF SERVICE

( I think he likes me now !!!!!!!)

Subject: RE: RE: RE: TERMS OF SERVICE
Date: Aug 19, 2008 14:23:11
Sleep well, Hey but write back ill miss you lol
RE: RE: TERMS OF SERVICE
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 16:23

Nice investigating work!

I noticed a 1 star on my Blondes.com asset a day or two ago and determined it to be from Miranda May Kerr. I deleting my existing comment on her profile and put a new one asking why only one star. I also noticed you did the same.

It's my guess the sabotage is mainly happening on assets most competitive to her own. The problem with that is that the assets most competitive to hers are owned by the more experienced, more skilled players - exactly the people you don't want to piss off if you catch my drift...
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 16:27

in my opinion internal weblo memebr s should even be allowed to rate...we make these pages more or less for outside visitors and new members...it sure would elssen the drama rama
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 18:23

why even have ratings ? they mean zero nada nothing. LOL you need one five star rating just one update daily and your be number one. Other people make great sites draw people to weblo have 20 - 5 star ratings and one 4 star and are below the site with just one 5 star rating its stupid . I just felt like picking a fight with someone thats exploiting.
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 19:09

That's probably by design so that new assets stand out for a period of time before making way for more new assets. Eventually most all assets are going catch a less than perfect rating and join the ranks of those that came before them. It's at this point that those with 1 rating and those with 20 will see the difference.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
yavanna
Soldier

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug - 5:53

Interesting.....

I also had the popcorn idea. I really am starting to get into this site too. And who would have thought Kim K was here too. Had me spooked for a bit. Glad to get to know you a bit better.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)   Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thumbs down/one star bandit unmasked (spoiler inside)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weblo Senate :: The Senate Floor :: Daily Assembly-
Jump to: