The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

come clean nr

Go down 
+5
Admin
nrmillions
Webloid
HAMPTONBEACH
charleston
9 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeSat 9 Aug - 9:29

where and howd u get all those cities for $3,enquiring minds would like to know and so would weblo,rocky mirza and all the other players that pay $25 per city
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeSat 9 Aug - 10:02

but i think i see anyway..u and hampton are the only hold overs left to pump up the city market for weblo...2`people easy to di scover a pump,woulda been smater to try and spread i ou but anyway,thats betwen u and weblo,these recent events are clear that u are connected with them anyway,had always suspected but u just showed your hand. well im not going to be the chump/patsy to get caught in the middle of a fixed market,so count me out,,this is surely my last post here at the forum..and i will also not be replying to emails on weblo...good night and good luck
Back to top Go down
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-05

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeSat 9 Aug - 12:02

Charleston would you be kind enough to sell me out all your cities for 3.00 each on the way out.
Also cities are worth there name & page in gold might take a few years but just like land the value
is there.
You seem to have gotten greedy now that your cashing In on your image page clicks good
luck there working great but you should not turn your back on the cities.Shame on you.
Now relax and enjoy your cashing in here at Weblo how about the good stuff
for the millions of new users coming now.
Now sit back and enjoy the site below!!!
ENJOY THE GAMES!
http://www.weblo.com/property/city/Beijing/397636/
Back to top Go down
http://www.internationaldrive.com
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeSat 9 Aug - 15:56

Anyone have an Wisconsin cities to let go cheaply? I'm not really into cities so much because some of you guys have the market pretty much locked up, but I've been trying to pick up what I can of my home state of Wisconsin. I have 5 so far (lol, in the months I've tried getting them) and would have liked to buy another recently, but it was too much for my budget :C(

Ah well, hit me up in Weblo email if you can help me out. I have a number of properties and perhaps a few domains I can swap with too.

Oh, and if any of them are $3, I can afford that :C)
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeSat 9 Aug - 17:37

nope hampton ain;t going nowhere and sure as shit aint selling any cities for $3,to u or anyon else,,as a matter of fact the price just went up to $100 each for any of my regular cities and well for Lantua,just dream about it because you should abeen quicker and smart enough to buy it,but you werent,you were too focused on mickey and minnies lil florida tushes you forogt they had a chinese ancestor,and chinese tush is the best!so now gve up the boat or just visit it and stare in envy
Back to top Go down
nrmillions
Land Owner

Number of posts : 204

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeSat 9 Aug - 22:33

I'm going to drain your profile for $3 next CPE, lol. You always say its your last post but you keep coming back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/nrmillions/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeSat 9 Aug - 22:41

ahem u still didnt address the shisty deals u tried tos lip overnight,,bolting from 190 cities to 244...explain urself how u got them for $3,,...the weblo world is waiting
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug - 1:02

popcorn anyone ?
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
can-green
Soldier
can-green

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-02

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug - 1:08

...make some and pass it over please....
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/can-green/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug - 10:53

Pump and Dump Schemes
"Pump and dump" schemes, also known as "hype and dump manipulation," involve the touting of a company's stock (typically microcap companies) through false and misleading statements to the marketplace. After pumping the stock, fraudsters make huge profits by selling their cheap stock into the market.

Pump and dump schemes often occur on the Internet where it is common to see messages posted that urge readers to buy a stock quickly or to sell before the price goes down, or a telemarketer will call using the same sort of pitch. Often the promoters will claim to have "inside" information about an impending development or to use an "infallible" combination of economic and stock market data to pick stocks. In reality, they may be company insiders or paid promoters who stand to gain by selling their shares after the stock price is "pumped" up by the buying frenzy they create. Once these fraudsters "dump" their shares and stop hyping the stock, the price typically falls, and investors lose their money

scheme attempting to boost the price of a stock through recommendations based on false, misleading, or greatly exaggerated statements. The perpetrators of this scheme, who already have an established position in the company's stock, sell their position after the hype has led to a higher share price. This practice is illegal based on securities law and can lead to heavy fines.

The victims of this scheme will often lose a considerable amount of their investment as the stock often falls back down after the process is complete.

Investopedia Says:
Traditionally, this type of scheme was done through the cold-calling of individuals but with the advent of the internet this illegal practice has become even more prevalent. Pump and dump schemes usually target micro- and small-cap stocks, as they are the easiest to manipulate. Due to the small float of these types of stocks it does not take a lot of new buyers to push a stock higher.

Claims being made about how a stock is set to break out based on the next greatest thing or generate returns of hundreds or thousands of percent, should be met with a considerable amount of caution. It is important to always do your own research in a stock before making an investment.

company's web site may feature a glowing press release about its financial health or some new product or innovation. Newsletters that purport to offer unbiased recommendations may suddenly tout the company as the latest "hot" stock. Messages in chat rooms and bulletin board postings may urge you to buy the stock quickly or to sell before the price goes down. Or you may even hear the company mentioned by a radio or TV analyst. Unwitting investors then purchase the stock in droves, creating high demand and pumping up the price. But when the fraudsters behind the scheme sell their shares at the peak and stop hyping the stock, the price plummets, and investors lose their money. Fraudsters frequently use this ploy with small, thinly traded companies because it's easier to manipulate a stock when there's little or no information available about the company."

There are all sorts of variations of the classic pump and dump, from short-and-distort to selling chop stocks — the last being a scam in which shares are acquired for pennies under Regulation S and then illegally sold to overseas or domestic retail investors.[9] Other features of the typical penny stock scam include spam e-mails[10] and junk faxes[11] that tout ludicrous and fraudulent claims, crooked newsletter writers who promote a stock for a fee,[12] message boards swarming with "buy now!!!" postings about a stock from anonymous, paid posters,[13] fake or misleading press releases issued by the company,[14] or boiler rooms full of cold-callers targeting naive, elderly, or foreign buyers[15] all in attempt to drive up the share price while the insiders sell.[16]

A more recent outbreak of penny stock fraud is far more brazen, and is based mostly overseas.[17] Organized crime gangs in Eastern Europe and Asia will acquire a large number of shares of a moribund penny stock. Then, using passwords and logins to electronic brokerages, such as E*Trade, stolen at public computer terminals in hotels and elsewhere, they will then use the hijacked customer accounts to buy up shares, while at the same time selling their own shares, draining the customer accounts and leaving their victims holding thousands of shares of worthless penny stocks
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug - 10:54

simply replacw the word stock with virtual city.........
Back to top Go down
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

Number of posts : 132

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug - 13:43

SO YOUR SELLING AT 3.00 EACH THEN GREAT!
YOU HAVE LOST MONEY LAST E-MAIL TO ME ON STOCKS NOW YOUR RELATING THIS TO CITIES.LOL
PUMP AND DUMP COULD FIT IT NICE WITH SOME OF THE DOMAINS AND CELEBS YOU HAVE SOLD!
HOW ABOUT CARMEL CORN!
LETS WELCOME NEW MEMBERS & BUILD ON EACH OTHER THIS IS TO MUCH POPCORN!
RELAX,ENJOY,AND DONT FORGET BELOW!

THE GAMES
http://www.weblo.com/property/city/Beijing/397636/
Back to top Go down
http://www.internationaldrive.com
snkdoctor2
Soldier
snkdoctor2

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-16

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug - 20:26

Say What ? just a squirel trying a get a nut around here. Trying my best to uncover some REAL tips in this game.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug - 10:48

we're still waiting for your response NR??????????????????????
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug - 11:24

I go on vacation and all hell breaks lose
Back to top Go down
nrmillions
Land Owner

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug - 13:34

Waiting for what response? That I have more skills in buying cities than you? lol.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug - 13:49

whatever,,you set up a sleeper cell network,,,and just activated it,thats all their is to it..
Back to top Go down
dns340
Soldier
dns340

Number of posts : 65

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug - 15:58

snkdoctor2 want a good tip buy it will never be any cheaper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cashrental.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug - 16:38

yep just like houses and real estate they always go u..p....um wait...lemme take that back...yikes
Back to top Go down
nrmillions
Land Owner

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug - 17:43

Great time to be a buyer. Bad time to sell so you guys can take advantage of me dumping cities for dirt cheap on my profile right now. More will be added tonight and tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
dns340
Soldier
dns340

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug - 18:14

Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug - 20:47

this si the part i like
Shipping costs: Pickup only - see item description for details
Ships to: Will arrange for local pickup only (no shipping).
lol! hope somone on obabas staff buys it for nya dns
Back to top Go down
dns340
Soldier
dns340

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug - 23:35

ya i know they really jack you around about that kinda shit but i had to put this to keep weblo happy " The winner of this auction will have to make purchase through WEBLO.COM" I'm sure i'll have to run it again
don't matter might get a rise out of someone. Laughing
Back to top Go down
dns340
Soldier
dns340

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug - 23:44

Hi charleston, if you bring it to their attention and it sales i'll give you 5% that goe's for all the forum members. i Know i can't spell at all, do the best you can wiyh it
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug - 7:05

well am in no way affiliated with Obamas staff,,,hell i got a domain called obamaantichrist.com so i may be the last person to get through to them...lolololol..but i can message Kim kardashian,,she has those rich connections,,i heard u like her also.. I love you ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

come clean nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: come clean nr   come clean nr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

come clean nr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weblo Senate :: The Senate Floor :: Daily Assembly-
Jump to: