The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

havent sent weblo a letter in a while so

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

havent sent weblo a letter in a while so Empty
PostSubject: havent sent weblo a letter in a while so   havent sent weblo a letter in a while so Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun - 18:03

John Doe (rocky)

OK just to make me feel better so don't take it personal, but do you think that 606,781
available domains and 333,244 available celebrities are enough ? That's just about 1 million
low level junk websites that is just clogging things up. I pick them up daily ; When ever I see
a bad picture. The latest was a close up of a woman's Virgina that's tagged to my Jennifer garner site. Gee kids will love that one. I cant find the picture anywhere on weblo , but rest assured its one of yours. Another site I picked up was an anti American site that showed dead American soldiers.. This goes on and on is there any control ?

Its bad enough we get zero credit for hits in News or Community, now with all these sites we are losing money even more . You are making a mess and its time to stop to clean your room. OK that's enough complaining but really turn off the flow.

To make me feel better anything good coming from weblo ? . When I first signed up weblo promised 24 hour return time to a VIP did you change that ? Can you please reply ?
Will you ever stop available ?
Will you control the pictures ?
Whats new ?

Thanks arrffdudeinc

Im betting no reply Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: havent sent weblo a letter in a while so   havent sent weblo a letter in a while so Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun - 21:37

24 hr turnaround,,dam i missed that one,,,im happy to get a response within a week,,,ive had to claim some junk sites also...i have no idea of their current direction,and in reality i quit tryin to understand,,i just do what i know how to do...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: havent sent weblo a letter in a while so   havent sent weblo a letter in a while so Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 14:50

Hi Arrffdudeinc, Very sorry to hear about those images. Yes we have stopped available sites. We are taking down a lot of pictures thanks to a steady flow of members alerting us about specific images. We are also taking available sites offline whenever we receive complaints about sites. We are designing a new version of Weblo that I think you will be impressed with. It will be more like google earth, wiki and weblo combined so it will be more visual. Best Regards

aand under 24 hours im feeling really good again
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: havent sent weblo a letter in a while so   havent sent weblo a letter in a while so Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 15:12

google earth wiki and weblo,,i gotta see this,,,do i hear CHACHING?...or is this the same boiler room PR that those pink stocks put out every day to move their share price from .0001 to .0002....stay tuned to same batchannel
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: havent sent weblo a letter in a while so   havent sent weblo a letter in a while so Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun - 5:31

Sounds like they are on the right track there. If the interface is smooth, they will nail it. Explains where they've been. Adjusting my portfolio goals as I consider this.

Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: havent sent weblo a letter in a while so   havent sent weblo a letter in a while so Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun - 7:12

if this brings cities back into the equation then the weblo marketplace may get interesting,Big cities need to get rolling and everything else will trickle down.
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: havent sent weblo a letter in a while so   havent sent weblo a letter in a while so Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun - 11:19

Has to work both ways. Geo-mapping allows base level build up. Pumping the top end will just recreate the same cycle as before. Good for drawing attention, but they have to make the incentives/tools in place so that people will buy ground level sites. Without a foundation, the cities are meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: havent sent weblo a letter in a while so   havent sent weblo a letter in a while so Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

havent sent weblo a letter in a while so
Page 1 of 1