The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Petition Drive

Go down 
+2
Admin
charleston
6 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Petition Drive Empty
PostSubject: Petition Drive   Petition Drive Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar - 10:17

all, i am starting a petiton drive tor aise assets for our moderator here(not u arrf,u have enough) Nolemater and pat1986 spend quite a deal of time here at the forum,moderating,which takes them away from Weblo and playing weblo effectively. i feel we should gift from our hearts and account, at least something as a tribute for a job well done and also to help them kickstart their holdings. A good moderator is not only important to Weblo and Weblo Senate but also helps in encouragin new members coming to Weblo. i moderated a stock message board once. it is not EASY!..i will kick the gift giving off,once i get their emails...!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Petition Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition Drive   Petition Drive Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar - 10:24

I thought you were a stone cold killer . Ok let me dip nto my holdings and see what I can come up with.

I have about 10 domains some celebs and one or two cities. I willl post the list that you can pick ONE from !

I dont want you guys getting spoiled. I like hungry dogs Smile
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Petition Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition Drive   Petition Drive Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar - 10:26

they will need to post their emails...im sure everyone has a Hannukah.tv they could spare to get rid of Arrow (why did i register that to begin with,dam glenlivet)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Petition Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition Drive   Petition Drive Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar - 10:28

yeah but i cant give them bankok they may revolt while i am away . You had that whole holiday thing going at one time.
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Petition Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition Drive   Petition Drive Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar - 10:40

Back to top Go down
webloforum
Soldier

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Petition Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition Drive   Petition Drive Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar - 10:52

Computer.com to one and Internet.com to the other. Ain't much, but it is something. Just tell me what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webloforum.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Petition Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition Drive   Petition Drive Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar - 13:03

i sent Manta.com up and coming search engine/website that fouces on companies..need a company address or info they are the site//
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Petition Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition Drive   Petition Drive Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 0:53

I've got a whole mess of Cascadia related domains. It's a pick 'em. One for each...no .coms though...I intend on making Cascadia a reality once I'm done making global peace a reality. Baby steps first Smile
Back to top Go down
pat1986
Land Owner

Number of posts : 294

Petition Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition Drive   Petition Drive Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 1:26

Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/pat1986/
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Petition Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition Drive   Petition Drive Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 1:42

Go deep into my domains and you'll find my cascadia portfolio and make your pick. You won't be sorry if you if you pick one you can relate to. There's a quiet underground movement that wants to succeed from the US and Canada. Google it if you don't believe me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Petition Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition Drive   Petition Drive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition Drive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weblo Senate :: The Senate Floor :: Daily Assembly-
Jump to: