The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo Empty
PostSubject: The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo   The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar - 15:15

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo   The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar - 15:28

Well thats good news indeed ! Hey anyone know if webloids random link thing would work with Referral Codes . Just a thought ,but maybe we can do the top 10 posters in a welcome thread ? Not a lot of money yet but hey you never know /shrug
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo   The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar - 15:32

well guys i spent a lot of time adding friends to my myspace page,in brazil india, puerto rico etc...in hopes they will see my weblo ad running on my profile and also in the future i will send out bulletins that reach all my friends on their...if just a few register it may spread,,if we all do that it may catch fire,,am running into a bit of a problem with the Brazilian woman on there,,need to brush up on my portugese...lol..is just one way to promote weblo though
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo   The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar - 16:01

That's pretty sweet!

Once I've managed to restructure how the randomizer works I might be willing to do something with the community using it but for the time being it needs to be cleaned up and simplified before expanding it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo   The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar - 16:07

The MIGHT BE A VERY GOOD THING, Google always says linking from high quality sites increases your google ratings. Who knows, but it's a good sign.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo   The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar - 19:09

my myspace bulletin sent to 3oo people today From: Charleston Private Equity LLC.

Date: Mar 10, 2008 6:05 PM
Subject: pick up a check on the 15th each month
Body: enjoy spending time on the Web? like to design profile/webpages? so do i and Weblo.com pays me for my time spent. Weblo shares all ad revenue generated by your page and you also get paid for clicks/hits o visitors to you page. and best of all membership is FREE and your first CELEBRITY PROFILE PAGE IS FREE TOO. Load the pages with videos,pictures descriptions,whatever you want,attract visitors,drive traffic and get paid!, my first celebrity page was J.Lo,i have made over $113 just on that one page alone. If thats not all, once you become a member each new member you refer you get $1,refer 100 members get $100,refer 1000 members get $1000..easy! the 15th is coming and ill collect my money,will you? my referral code is aad6b,enter it and ill get $1 to contact me on Weblo my screen name is charlestonprivateequity..oh yeah at Weblo.com you can also purchase virtual assets,cities,buildings,your high school etc,,build a communtiy of people and interact on the site,while you generate the revenue..join today and get paid 3 ways!!

www.weblo.com
referal code aad6b
Back to top Go down
arrff
Legionnaire
arrff

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo   The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar - 20:04

well good luck we should all do that
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo   The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar - 20:16

worht a shot,,who knows...it should at least brin up and comina rtists etc,,hungry for exposure...
Back to top Go down
arrff
Legionnaire
arrff

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo   The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar - 10:35

any results ?
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo   The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar - 11:14

none i can see so far,,,least no refferral $,,but i also email them back about weblo too..been monitoring the new members and havent seen any ...yet...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo   The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar - 14:32

well if anyone can get some brazilian woman here I sure wouldnt mind .God blessed that country for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo   The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Senate is the #4 position google search for Weblo
Page 1 of 1