The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All you solders out there.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-02-04

All you solders out there. Empty
PostSubject: All you solders out there.   All you solders out there. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 15:42

Are you men or metal?

sol·der /ˈsɒdər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sod-er] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. any of various alloys fused and applied to the joint between metal objects to unite them without heating the objects to the melting point.
2. anything that joins or unites: the solder of their common cause.
–verb (used with object)
3. to join (metal objects) with solder.
4. to join closely and intimately: two fates inseparably soldered by misfortune.
5. to mend; repair; patch up.
–verb (used without object)
6. to unite things with solder.
7. to become soldered or united; grow together.

Just like to have that cleared up before I become one of the ranks. How can I stay a peasant?

Last edited by Megloman on Thu 6 Mar - 17:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

PostSubject: Re: All you solders out there.   All you solders out there. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 15:46

I s'pose I could fit in any of these definitions... 'cept # 6

sol·dier /ˈsoʊldʒər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sohl-jer] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a person who serves in an army; a person engaged in military service.
2. an enlisted man or woman, as distinguished from a commissioned officer: the soldiers' mess and the officers' mess.
3. a person of military skill or experience: George Washington was a great soldier.
4. a person who contends or serves in any cause: a soldier of the Lord.
5. Also called button man. Slang. a low-ranking member of a crime organization or syndicate.
6. Entomology. a member of a caste of sexually underdeveloped female ants or termites specialized, as with powerful jaws, to defend the colony from invaders.
7. a brick laid vertically with the narrower long face out. Compare rowlock (def. 2).
8. Informal. a person who avoids work or pretends to work; loafer; malingerer.
–verb (used without object)
9. to act or serve as a soldier.
10. Informal. to loaf while pretending to work; malinger: He was soldiering on the job.
—Verb phrase
11. soldier on, to persist steadfastly in one's work; persevere: to soldier on until the work is done.
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: All you solders out there.   All you solders out there. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 15:50

I noticed that too, just post a whole bunch and it's a thing of the past peasant
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: All you solders out there.   All you solders out there. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 15:53

spell check is my friend
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: All you solders out there.   All you solders out there. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 15:58

and so is the edit button Razz
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

PostSubject: Re: All you solders out there.   All you solders out there. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 16:10

ic...an executive decision, well executed. Like a Star @ heaven

damn, that star put me to the rank of citizen, where's the wellfare line start? Damned taxes are kill'n me already. And I think I've caught Legionnaire's disease from a midget farmer. Roast leg of midget's off my diet for good.
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

PostSubject: Re: All you solders out there.   All you solders out there. Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 17:53

Hey admin...I chose the subject...don't be mess'n with it's title...ya megalomaniac ya...solder is a word too and deserves it's place in context...^0^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All you solders out there.   All you solders out there. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All you solders out there.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weblo Senate :: The Senate Floor :: Daily Assembly-
Jump to: